- M&A Law Firm of the Year – Best Lawyers
- Thought leader in learning solutions
- Innovate and deliver leading edge programs
Gilbert + Tobin is a Top Tier Corporate Law firm recognised in Chambers Global and Asia Pacific Legal 500 as an expert in its practice areas. We are at the forefront of legal innovation, have successful and expanding practices in all our specialist areas, and we enjoy a reputation for providing our clients with the highest quality service and expert legal advice. We have over 650 staff working in our Sydney, Melbourne and Perth offices.
The Learning & Development Manager will be a thought leader in learning solutions, constantly looking for, and delivering innovative and market leading programs for our staff. Managing an L&D Advisor, the role will broadly involve:
OD/L&D program development and delivery
- Ensuring the alignment of L&D activity to people & business strategies
- Acting as a point of contact for learning program and reporting queries.
- Influencing and managing stakeholder experience of learning and organisational development programs
- Internal and external consulting to design, develop, deliver and evaluate the G+T Learning Programs, the People Development strategy and other learning and development programs as required.
- Content curation, and building learning materials including developing and maintaining learning resources and technology such as Learning Management System.
Program Management/L&D Reporting
- Planning, scheduling and reporting of learning programs.
- Managing ad hoc projects and annual CPD compliance reporting and stakeholder queries.
- Developing and managing post-program evaluation.
- Analysing and monitoring learning metrics and assisting in management reporting.
- Systems and delivery management.
- Assisting with the assessment of system needs and working with external vendors and internal resources on the implementation and maintenance of the Learning Management System.
The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate:
- A strong track record of program design and delivery in an L&D environment
- Subject matter expertise in adult learning in professional services, instructional design and organisational design.
- Facilitation of small and large group learning in a variety of formats – face to face, remote and digital.
- A sophisticated level of relationship and influencing skills, attention to detail and enthusiasm
- Delivery of great quality output in tight timeframes
- Confidence to bring forward new ideas and suggestions for innovation, content and process improvement
- Ability to manage multiple programs of work at the same time
For more information, please contact Scott Baker, Resource Manager, on (02) 9263 4398 for a confidential discussion.
Gilbert + Tobin endeavours to recruit and fill vacancies directly. However when we do need to engage with agencies, Gilbert + Tobin operates within a preferred suppliers list. Only agencies who have been briefed on a vacancy will be asked to submit CVs.
Category: Business Support - Human Resources